Monday, March 4

For the homeboy

So far, so good.

I've just completed my first day and I only had one class because labs are cancelled for the first week (woohoo!).
I met quite a few nice people. My room mates and friends from outside are helpful and sweet so I'm grateful for them.

Once I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I was going to die without you by my side.
.....(I forget the lyrics, typical me)
I WILL SURVIVE!
I WILL SURVIIIIIIIVE.

I love that song. So catchy no?

So my house mates are;
Poh Luan - Malaysia
Paige - USA
Tori - USA
Sarah - Australia
Jessica - Australia
Maggie - China
Cynthia - China

Ahh the symmetry.

They're all really nice people and we finally got everyone in the house together and got a group picture.
Since we're all girls and we get excited over everything, this was no exception.
Tori and I celebrated our birthday last week and Maggie's birthday is coming up soon, will be another exciting day (when one's doing pharmacy we look forward to "exciting" days).

My other friends, the ones I actually hang out with the most, are;
Nirali - Kenya
Shanna - Hong Kong (but she's a Brit mix Filipino)
Amitha - Malaysia
Josephine - Hong Kong
Shreya - Kenya
Ashven - Malaysia
Ebby - India
Rajesh - Singapore
Raymond - Singapore
Chika - Mauritius

So yea, I hang with them most of the time.

I've got tons of chem work to do, and I don't know half of what I'm doing.
I really hope that I will understand sooner rather than later.

Apologies for the uninteresting post.

Bye :)