Wednesday, December 5

Jedediah (Baby)

"Some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again."

I've been blessed by having you in my life. You brought colour and joy to my year.
Though the year comes to an end I pray that we will remain friends.
L=

Friends came and went but through everything you were there with me. 
In the bus, in the discussion room, in the library, in the MPH, in the train (that one time), in the cafeteria, in the foyer, in ROCK, in Orange, in that shop with the rat, and of course in your car. 
You shared my joy and my sorrow.
You gave me amazing advice for which I am forever grateful.
You allowed me to be an annoying B at times then helped me become a better person. 

Words will never be enough to thank you for everything.

You are a wonderful person, no matter what you might think. Those who think otherwise are cay-ray-zeee because they either haven't gotten to know you or they just don't understand the way your mind works. 
You are beautiful, inside and you. If you don't know this then I guess it was you that the One Direction boys were singing about. 
"You don't know,
Oh, oh.
You don't know your beautiful.
Oh, oh.
That's what makes you beautiful."
I hope one day, you'll know how wonderful you are and find someone who will love you as much as I do <3 br="br">"You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to."
I'm going to miss the car rides back and all your little quirks, but I wish you best in everything you do. 

Thank you for a great year,
love you babe ;)